Our policy highlights the commitment to implement the requirements of the Management System, according to the model defined in the standards NP EN ISO 9001: 2015 and OHSAS 18001: 2007 / NP 4397: 2008 and adapted to our organization, type of business and the framework for establish, comply and review the previously defined objectives.
Quality is assumed to be the main factor that will contribute to the full satisfaction of customers,thus, to their loyalty, contributing to increase the profitability of the business and its internal organization.
The Management Policy of Tinkave – Acabamentos Ponte de Serves, Lda. Defines, in order to be compatible with the necessities, the needs of the client, the remaining stakeholders and the continuous improvement of performance, through the following commitments:
To transmit to customers the confidence that we have the technical and human capacity to satisfy their needs.
needs and expectations, meeting the requirements established by him at competitive prices;
- Promote the active participation, motivation and qualification of employees for the commitment to continuous improvement;
- Promote the use of the process-based approach and risk-based thinking while ensuring availability of the necessary resources;
- Ensure the operation of the Management System, based on the norms NP EN ISO 9001: 2015 and OHSAS 18001: 2007 / NP 4397: 2008, as well as the regulations that applies to the area of activity;
- Ensure that quality and safety objectives are established, compatible with the context and the organization’s strategic orientation;
- To prevent occupational hazards by identifying hazards and eliminating, minimizing or controlling risks to safety and health at work;
- Minimize the risks to people and facilities that may occur within the scope of the activity;
- Provide safe and healthy workplaces, prevent work-related illnesses and injuries, and continuously improve OSH performance
- Encourage consultation and participation of workers in matters of the integrated management system;
- Ensure that this policy remains adequate, updated and is periodically reviewed.